Visitor Visa/ Super Visa

When anyone holds the status of PR and Citizenship of Canada, one can sponsor one's Parents and Grandparents for Super Visa. This allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit Canada for extended periods. They don't have to exit the country every six months, like on a visitor visa, and they can stay up to the period of two years which can be further extended up to one more year. This helps in saving the traveling cost and time of the client. We assure you that the CW team is well trained to give you expert guidance about all these services.

Visitor visa with CW

A visitor means a person who is sanctioned by law Canada or seeks to come to Canada temporarily to visit and who is not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or the holder of a minister's permit. Every visitor, unless from exempted countries, must apply for and obtain a visa before appearing at a Port of Entry (POE). All visitors who are required to obtain a visa must possess a visa when they appear at a POE. Canada nowadays has many diplomatic agreements with some nations, exempting them from visas (require only Travel Document Authorization) depending on the duration of visitors' stay in Canada.

Dedicated Team

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Great Support

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Visitor Visa: About the document

A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that we stick in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.
Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You may also need one if you’re transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination.
You can apply for a visitor visa online or on paper.

How long you can stay

Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada.

At the port of entry, the border services officer may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months. If so, they’ll put the date you need to leave in your passport. They might also give you a document, called a visitor record, which will show the date you need to leave by.

If you don’t get a stamp in your passport, you can stay for 6 months from the day you entered Canada or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. If you need a stamp, you can ask a border services officer for one. If you arrive at an airport that uses primary inspection kiosks, ask the border officer after you finish at the kiosk.

Visitor visa with CW
  • Make sure you need a visitor visa before you apply

    You may need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The entry document you need depends on:

    • the type of travel document you plan to travel with
    • the country that issued your travel document
    • your nationality
    • your method of travel to Canada for this trip

    Find out if you need a visitor visa.

About Us

CW International is equipped with highly well-qualified staff and experienced immigration professionals.

Winnipeg Office (Head Office)

Address : 1991 Notre Dame Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3H 0J7, Canada

Ontario Office

Address: 202-280 Derry Road W, Mississauga Ontario L5W1N6

Mohali Office

Address: Scf 101, Level 2, Phase 10, Sector 64, Mohali, Punjab 160062

1, 934 total views,  2 views today

Enter Your Query